[AccessD] AccessD never changes

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:59:23 CST 2013

Hi Doug,

I appreciate your input.

I have one comment to your comment on having things "Organized by
Discussion". This  can maybe be met by using a different email client.
For example I use gmail for list mail and it organizes everything for
me by thread, essentially by subject. Threads show up as a single line
on the main mail list. If I'm interested I can open the thread and see
all the messages in that thread. For subjects I don't care about, I
don't open the thread.I'm not saying gmail is the be all email for
everyone but it works fabulously for list mail.

I would guess that other email clients could probably do a similar
thing with an option selection.

GK