[AccessD] Every other Friday

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 00:56:16 CST 2013

I am suspicious of any solution which does not allow a week in which "the"
Friday is skipped and the recurring engagement pushed to every other Friday
beginning after a skipped week. That is how my wife's piano lessons go.
Every other Friday then she thinks of something she would rather do on one
of her engaged weeks, and it all time shifts one week to the right.