[AccessD] Bind Form to RecordSet

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:04:42 CST 2013

Me bad. You good.
Thx!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 12:51 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Bind Form to RecordSet

Hi William:

I was using ADO for my MS Access databases since A97. Rarely, have I used
anything else except when doing code for Mom and Pop type businesses. Access
with a DAO BE can only expand so far. It only took me once or twice to
realize that synchronized DAO connections in a network are prone to data
corruption so I never made that mistake again.

Also every Microsoft OS since Windows 95 has one version or another of ADO
built in to it.

With ADO and the databases that are associated with that, MS SQL and Oracle
and so on, you can stably extend an MS Access FE to thousands of users.

Jim