[AccessD] AccessD never changes

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:22:47 CST 2013

True. If I were not an MBA/CPA and several years experience I could not get
75 per hr 1099 basis. And now I font have work because my client cut back.
We are still in recession. If you are in a contractor role without
potential for grooming for management.... and very lucky... you can forget
about making big money in IT unless you write apps.

I dont think the big money will ever be there again for pay as you go
because all systems are going enterprise plus cloud and all user
experiences getting dummef down and commoditized.

I feel like maybe I will have to beg people to let me do stuff for them for
free soon. Or go back to working on a functional team instead of
development.