[AccessD] MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF FEARLESS BOARD MEMBER COLBY

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:25:05 CST 2013

Ken,

Please stop the attacks on me, I am not your enemy.

The DatabaseAdvisors ship is on auto pilot and has been for years.  Management intentionally set it
up to be on autopilot.

If a board meeting is called, I will show up. I won't resign but as I said I will support you (or
anyone else who really wants to) in taking my spot.  The board has to have a certain number of
members in order to conduct business should it decide to have a meeting.  If all the board members
just resigned then we would have to elect new ones before anything could happen. DatabaseAdvisors is
in fact a real corporation, incorporated in DE, with shareholders and officers and all that stuff.

Are you interested in taking a leadership role?  Can you find "a quorum" of other current members
ready to stand up and take over leadership of AccessD?  I will vote, and (as I said) I will vote for
you in spite of your personal attacks on me and other members.  I think you are serious about
wanting to change AccessD and that is a good thing.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it