[AccessD] MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF FEARLESS BOARD MEMBER COLBY

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:00:58 CST 2013

Thank you both, Paul and Jim!

I have no idea how to proceed, other than tossing my hat in. Should I run
for election? F**k, that probably involves writing a campaign speech.

"Forward! Bring it Forward. Pay Forward. I have given and received, and
stand prepared to pay forward."

Speaking of which, I would like to publicly thank Stuart Mac for his
invaluable insights into making Access and MySQL play nicely together.

And I have only one question at this moment for Stuart. While doing
research on my "Advanced Power Searching With Google" on-line course. I
happened upon a fact, hitherto unknown to me, in the context of diseases
that are located geographically or racially (all along I have thought that
sickle-cell anemia was a disease restricted to people of African descent,
but I was wrong!). Anyway, back to the point. There is a disease that
visits only PNG people, whose cause was only discovered after several
decades of research, and said cause turns out to be cannibalism. However,
according to my Google research, cannibalism was officially outlawed in PNG
in the late sixties, and after that the incidence of this disease plummeted
dramatically.

And so, I pose a challenge for all you wonderful listers: what is the name
of the disease described above? (Thanks to my investment in the hours
required to take the "Advanced Power Searching With Google, I found the
answer in under a minute.)

Game On!

A.