[AccessD] Password for Code

Guss Ginsburg guss at beechnutconsulting.com
Wed Feb 27 18:03:18 CST 2013

Thanks.  I have found a few programs on the web, one of which (the demo
version of Office Password Recovery PRO) actually said it found the
password(s).  I now need to show them $89 and they will show me the
passwords.  the other programs said the db was not pw protected (expected if
the s/w was looking for database password only).

Sincerely yours,

Guss Ginsburg