[AccessD] I was not going to post this

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 04:10:32 CST 2013

PS -     you might as well get your facts right, the "L" group
             for Excel is developers (ie, programmers), the "G" group is
             general Excel questions.

PPS - Excel is a LOT more fun to mess around with the object model than
Access

PPPS - Most of the stuff you produce in Access or Oracle or SQL Server or
wherever will ultimately be analyzed in Excel.