[AccessD] Password for Code

Guss Ginsburg guss at beechnutconsulting.com
Thu Feb 28 08:08:40 CST 2013

We were able to track down the correct password, and am now able to modify
the code.  Going through an upgrade from the 2002 version of office to 2010,
we had to deal with a  missing reference, which we could not fix without the
password.  The file is an mdb file.  I can look at any object including
forms in design view with no problems, except that if I want to explore
form-based code, it required the password.

The code is protected via VBA editor --> Tools --> <dbname> properties...
click on the protection tab, lock project for viewing, then enter and
confirm the password.

Thanks for all the comments.

Sincerely yours,

Guss Ginsburg