[AccessD] ODB connection

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Feb 28 09:19:32 CST 2013

 If your on a 64 bit OS, you need to use the ODBC applet in the sysWOW
folder.

 The one in:

 C:\Windows\System32\ODBCad32.EXE is a 64 bit version and any DSN there
won't be seen by 32 bit apps (which 2007 is).

 This is the one the gets launched from control panel.

 The one you need to use is:

 C:\Windows\syswow64\ODBCad32.EXE, which is the 32 bit version.

Jim.