[AccessD] Remove the word KEY from AutoIndex Setting

Edward Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 16:46:23 CST 2013

 Thanks Gary Kjos,

 That did the trick in removing a field that wasn't a key.

  http://www.fmsinc.com/free/newtips/access/AutoIndex/index.asp

 Once again Thanks.

 Btw, I had a strangulated hernia that kept me in the Hospital
 the last two weeks.  Thus the reason for not getting back sooner
 with the email.

 Still real sore, but happy being alive and working on my projects.

 Thanks
 Sincerely,
 Ed.