[AccessD] Windows 8 Tablet and Access/Office 2010

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:24:12 CST 2013

Problem is, the OEM version isn't from Samsung and I order Pro with the
machine so it was installed, but the MS license isn't brand-specific.  I
downloaded the thing from Microsoft onto the tablet (no way to use the CD
on it) but it won't install because it wants a product key which it won't
accept.  I got help from the OEM to get the correct product key from the
computer and (surprise) it was different from the one on the CD packaging,
so I'll try your method and see what happens.

Thanks,
Charlotte