[AccessD] Access Database on Web

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Jan 1 22:23:21 CST 2013

Not really.

This quote from the article is where the meat of the matter is:

" Studying only active sites,  the changes in market share are reversed: Apache grew by 0.23 to 55.66%,  while Microsoft fell by 0.83 to 11.53%. Within the million busiest sites,  nginx was the only major developer to increase its market share,  which now stands at 12.22%. "

If you aren't within the million busiest sites, then your statistic is irrelevant and probably internet site spam or whatnot.

And what the stats shows here is clear: Microsoft is, as always, on the decline and Nginx is eating away at Apaches traditional dominance.

- Hans