[AccessD] ACCESS2003 Function is not Expression

Steve Schapel steve at datamanagementsolutions.biz
Mon Jan 7 03:30:37 CST 2013

Tony

So is it running on the client's machine under Access 2010, or Access 2003
Runtime?

I have an application that I develop in Access 2003, but runs on my server
under Access 2010.  I ran into similar sort of problem, which I never
properly got to the bottom of.  The only way I have found around it is to
put it on the Access 2010 machine as an MDB, and then save as MDE there...
in which case it works fine.

(Of course, this is relatively easy for me because it's my own computer, and
would be a pain to do on a customer's system unless you have remote access
or something.)

Regards
Steve