[AccessD] Distance Between Two Points

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jan 7 19:33:49 CST 2013

It's can be as simple as parsing the return from an http request such as

http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=1600+Amphitheatre+Parkway,
+Mountain+View,+CA&sensor=false

See
https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/geocoding/index

One caveat:

Note: the Geocoding API may only be used in conjunction with a Google map; geocoding
results without displaying them on a map is prohibited.

Alternatives:

https://webgis.usc.edu/Services/Default.aspx