[AccessD] Problems Exporting to PDF with Access Runtime

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Jan 11 15:57:35 CST 2013

Doug,

Thanks for the help.  There might be some legal issues with PDF and
Access 2007 - not sure.

I conducted many tests and did some more research on the web.  I ran
across this quote.

"apparently in the runtime version you must have the report open first
before you can export it through VBA, in the full version that's not the
case"

Based on this info, I added a "OpenReport" before the Export to PDF, and
a Close of the report after the Export.

The results from my initial tests look promising.

Brad