[AccessD] Error 3188 Could not update; currently locked by another session on this machine

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Jan 14 12:21:16 CST 2013

Rocky,

It may be a paste error but in your second example you have the lines:

Set db = CurrentDb

db.Execute "Delete * FROM tblCompany WHERE CompanyID = " & Me.CompanyID
Me.Requery

DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord

Me.cboCompanies.Requery

Should the "Me.Requery" be at the end of the db.Execute?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand