[AccessD] Kicking and screaming

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:59:27 CST 2013

OK, I am immersed in Access 2007 now.  Sigh.

Aaahhhhooooooommmmmm this is what I do for a living.
Aaahhhhooooooommmmmm this is what I do for a living.
Aaahhhhooooooommmmmm this is what I do for a living.

Now that I am centered again... I have heard that Access now has built-in what I have always called
SysVars and programmed a solution for, a table / code for system variables which need to be stored
in a table and loaded at startup.  Is this true?  Where do I find documentation on using it?

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it