[AccessD] Kicking and screaming

Jim Hewson jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:49:19 CST 2013

I use TempVars. They are created when the file is opened and changed as
needed during the session.
They are in memory until they are either destroyed or when the file is
closed.
One example is I use one for the role of the individual that logs into the
database.
The role determines what the user can see and / or do during the session.
Prior to using TempVars I was constantly referencing a table using
DLookup()... it wasn't very efficient.
Now all I have to do is something like:  TempVars!tvRole = something - a
lot easier.

Jim