[AccessD] Access on Sharepoint

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:58:34 CST 2013

Thanks for mentioning it -- I think I just assumed he'd already tried that,
but that was a bad assumption. I'll mention it.

Susan H.

I have seen error messages like this before, and I can usually fix them by
compacting/repairing the databases.  Usually it is a problem with the
back-end, as it is shared between multiple users and conflicts can occur
that can corrupt the database.  Compact the back end first, then try and see
if it is fixed.  Then, if needed, compact the front end.  There might also
be some corrupted records in the backend that you may need to delete or deal
with after compacting.

Sincerely yours,