[AccessD] Fixing Orphaned Rows

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 24 07:27:46 CST 2013

Arthur,

Your last bit is similar to how I have done things before, I kept the PK
and added another column as LongInt copied the numbers across and filled in
the blanks, then I deleted the PK field, sorted by the new LongInt field,
then added the original PK field again and you should get matching numbers,
then just delete the LongInt field.

Paul