[AccessD] (H)OT: Tradeshift

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 24 12:38:37 CST 2013

Wow this is big...and I had never heard of them before (shows you what I
know).

Reading through, it seems this company now has the capability to host every
company that has a store and do it for real cheap. The whole operation is
Cloud based as if, not for its new size, that would be impressive.

The list of inexpensive or free software is impressive:
https://go.tradeshift.com/apps/list

Thanks for posting this Gustav but that move will undoubtedly be on every
news in the world.

Jim