[AccessD] Kicking and screaming

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Jan 24 17:17:40 CST 2013

Aaah, I see.  Boy I got lucky as I spent many years working in big corporate land and they were always a gen or two behind the latest releases (and for good reasons usually).  Weeks before Office 2007 was due to be rolled out where I was working I changed jobs and the much smaller more agile place I work at now were already using 2010 (thankfully).

I was involved with testing 2007 in corporate land 4 years back and it wasn't a pleasant experience - so much of it was utterly annoying and flaky - especially Access and Excel charts.  Office 2010 on the other hand I really like using and is generally well behaved and logical.

For corporate folks it is likely to be several years yet before Office 2010 is available to most of them.

Good luck John, I suggest you buff up on your profanities, they will come in very handy.

Cheers
Darryl.