[AccessD] Upgrade Access to SQL Server

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 13:36:34 CST 2013

 As David said, temp tables are the way to go.

 But a word of caution; these local tables may be there for performance
reasons. Often you are better off to pull data into a local table and then
report off that rather then going against SQL. That may be why these tables
were put there in the first place other then making sure the data remained
separate from other users.

Jim.