[AccessD] Good Feelings To All

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Tue Jul 2 12:49:03 CDT 2013

Hey Charlotte
Sorry, but I have not had a request for a new ACCCESS application for about
2 years. Yes you can say I have not been doing my homework. But ACCESS has
gone down the drain. I am not a proponent of Alpha Five but I can send my
product up to the Internet. Try doing that with ACCESS as it currently
exists, head aches, head aches etc.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: July-02-13 12:33 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Good Feelings To All

I downloaded it, but I haven't had a chance to really work with it yet.  I
tried attaching to several different kinds of back ends, which was quite
simple, but that's as far as I got.  It seems to me the report generator is
more similar to SAP Crystal Reports than to the Access generator, so that
will be slow going for me, since I hate Crystal Reports.

However, I disagree that Access has gone down the drain.  It is in common
use on desktops and most users have no clue on how to build a database.
 That translates into work for us if we can find it.  That's my challenge
right now, finding it.

Charlotte

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Tony Septav <TSeptav at uniserve.com> wrote:

> Hey All
> Why do I not see some of you most incredible individuals jumping on the
> free
> trial offer from Alpha Five.  John wake up.  ACCESS has gone down the
> drain,
> not our fault but MicroSoft dictates the results.
>
> Tony Septav
> Nanaimo, BC
> Canada

-----