[AccessD] OT: A great day

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Jul 4 10:05:31 CDT 2013

Thanks to both Gustav and Shamil for your greetings.  And thanks,
Gustav, for the thought about the consequences of mistreating friends.
It seems that all of our nations' leaders need to be reminded of this
reality.  Happy Independence Day, everybody!
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787