[AccessD] VBA Field Names - Curiosity Question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 4 20:19:28 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

I personally am no expert, just an enthusiast. OTOH, I have a good friend
who is just/was shy of an level one master; expert level. (I just happen to
be on the line with the fellow...)

He said that the Russians should be the people to know the proper
books...their libraries should be full of such books, for every age. Don't
the Russian teach chess in school? He says he used to play chess with some
friend in Petersburg over the internet, some twenty years ago.

He just said, "Ask him if he knows his son's category or his rating if he
has one?"

He sent me this link: http://www.stpetersburgchessclub.com/ and here is
another link he sent: http://www.bs-chess.com/latin/clubs/spb/spbclubs.html

HTH