[AccessD] VBA Field Names - Curiosity Question

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Jul 5 03:23:49 CDT 2013

 Hi Jim --

Thank you for your reply. Yes, there were times people played chess here even in the parks and every kid (at least from my friends circle when I was a kid) did know how to play chess. That times are gone. Probably forever.

My son does not have any chess category and nor I nor him have currently any plans on getting high level chess ranks. I just wanted to present him a good chess book for his birthday.

Thank you for your friend's web links. BTW, the first one is for the St.Petersburg city, which is located in United States :)

-- Shamil

Салахетдинов Шамиль