[AccessD] Hooking into APIs of supplemental vendors

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 06:22:43 CDT 2013

You are right

Sorry for the confusion -

I meant a double of the '15 sig digit currency/Integer' number storage.
That sort of problem is also a reason to be careful of intermediate
rounding, and the order of multiplies and divides in calculations.

And, from a fading memory, it took about 2 weeks concentrated effort to
determin the cause was of the small discrepancies in the totals.
And when submitting figures to a banking regulator, any incongruity in the
days trading, and bank balances is cause for interupting senior management,
whatever they are doing. (well almost whatever.)

JimB