[AccessD] What is PostgreSQL Server and why do I have it

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:57:44 CDT 2013

Norton's has lately been giving me a frequent message about CPU demands made
by something called PostgreSQL Server.

I guess I initially confused it with SQL Server and uninstalled every
program I could find in my programs related to SQL Server.

Jokes on me, I guess, they are not related.

Anyway, anyone know what this thing is?

Should I be worried about it making my CPU work so hard?

My computer has gotten very slow of late, for example, when I hit the Print
Screen button which used to make Snagit appear almost immediately, I now
have to wait quite awhile.