[AccessD] No AccessD?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 17 01:17:24 CDT 2013

Hi John

Actually, I'm quite busy with an Access project I've been involved with for
the last 13 months for a large corporation together with two employees of
this.
It is a new experience for me. I don't know much of the business processes
which are extremely complicated, so my contribution is the huge experience I
have in Access and all its doings. I've seen several weird things of Access
2010 new to me, and part of the task is to find ways around these.

/gustav