[AccessD] Good Feelings To All

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Mon Jun 17 10:12:14 CDT 2013

Hey Rocky
I forgot to say Hey Guys and Ladies
A major mistake on my part.

I am kind of sad, this list has been a very important part of my learning
experience. So many wonderful people I have met online. To be honest I do
not want to call them friends but I would say associates. The amount of
knowledge these people have fascinates me.

Anyway, I cannot say anymore.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo,BC
Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: June-17-13 9:46 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Good Feelings To All

I still look at girls - just can't remember why... (ba-da-boom!)

I am asking fewer questions because it's faster to type the question into
Google and get some links.  So I only go to the list now if Google fails me.
I suspect many of us do that.

When I first joined AccessD that search function was just not available with
the content that's been posted since.