[AccessD] Good Feelings To All

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:28:20 CDT 2013

Every single one you can name, plus it has its own BE. It doesn't matter
which one you use; a couple of changes and you can point the FE to another
existing source. No problem.

I'm a huge A5 enthusiast, but as previously stated I have nothing to gain
from my endorsements. But potentially, you do. Alphs has offered me the
opportunity to collect a bunch of Access developers who have been more
interest in the trial and its demos, and willing to fork some loot; a
virtual group-license, as it were. If I can get about 5-10 listers willing
to purchase A5, then all will benefit from a significant discount.

If you are feeling caged and trapped and frustrated by MS's alleged
development in Access, while also being intimidated by the learning curve
of Visual Studio, then you are the perfect candidate to try Alpha 5 and the
forthcoming Alpha Anywhere. I've been testing the beta and it is awesome.

Download the trials and tuts and be amazed.

A.