[AccessD] QyeryDef.Type dbQCompound

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 23 04:52:28 CDT 2013

Gustav,

This got me intrigued as well (not up to date on latest Access, but had
never heard that), so done a little googling myself found a link to a PDF
below:

http://web.princeton.edu/sites/oitdocs/Documentation/Training/Desktop%20Applications/Access%20Query%20Design.pdf

I think it was on section 14 of the document, it seems to me that a compund
query would be any query with multiple criteria, I only read it quickly so
I may be wrong but that's the jist that I got, as not very technical minded
just like things plain and simple.

Hope this helps.

Paul