[AccessD] QyeryDef.Type dbQCompound

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 23 06:19:02 CDT 2013

hmmm little more delving whilst waiting for dinner to cook, I see you can
make what they call compound primary keys, so maybe a query based around
tables using compound primary keys or a query that (maybe) can create these
and use them on the fly (not sure about the last bit as keeping eye on
dinner lol)

Paul