[AccessD] QyeryDef.Type dbQCompound

DJK (John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sun Jun 23 08:26:22 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur

Your atomic and molecular terms, if I understand your definitions, seem to exclude the majority of 'ordinary' queries of
the form:

SELECT Table1.n, Table1.t, Table2.t2
FROM Table1 INNER JOIN Table2 ON Table1.t = Table2.t

But maybe you'd say that this doesn't 'touch' Table2, even though the result includes a field from it?

John