[AccessD] (Should Be) Easy Problem...

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Jun 25 14:00:13 CDT 2013

I knew it would be easy...

It did occur to me that I didn't need the field name...and I'd tried that. BUT...what I WAS doing was using the function IsNull() rather than just typing "Is Null". When I saw that in your email, I thought, "That's IT!"

Thanks...it appears to work. Now I just got to figure out why I'm getting 37 records, when I initially counted 35...

>>> Doug Steele <dbdoug at gmail.com> 6/25/2013 2:54 PM >>>
John, I don't think you need the field name when testing for null in the
criteria section:

Is Null or =""

Doug