[AccessD] Value Truncated in Access Link to SQL Server Table

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 12:23:57 CDT 2013

Hello!

I have a table in SQL Server which has a field named SalesTaxRate.  This
field has a type of Numeric(18,6).  The value I entered is 0.07125, and it
displays in SQL Server as 0.071250 which is correct.

But when I open the ODBC link to this table in Access, the value shows as
.07.

I've tried using a Decimal field, changing the precision and scale values,
and re-creating the table link.  All to no avail.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Dan