[AccessD] Source control Access

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 11:14:13 CST 2013

Hi John,

I just searched for 'Access 2010 Source Control' and got this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6840

This is a source code control extension for Access 2010!  What is MS doing?
I thought Access was 'going away'?  ;-)

Oh well, now that I'm using Access 2010 I'll give it a try ...

Dan