[AccessD] Source control Access

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:02:21 CST 2013

I believe it now works with things like Source Vault and other products.
 With patches, it should work with Access 2010, but if you don't have VSS
installed, you may have to go to your old Visual Studio disks and install
it from there.  I don't know any way to get it from Microsoft, but I'd be
glad to learn of one.  I never hated it like some people do.  I've worked
with SourceVault, and it isn't much different.

Charlotte