[AccessD] I was not going to post this

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Mar 2 08:01:28 CST 2013

Hi John

Right, and before that it was Visicalc which was the first application that, to me on the PET computer, showed real business power other than text processing.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at gmail.com 02-03-13 14:23 >>>
 >That said, Excel still holds the honour of the killer PC application that got the whole show out
of the IT department and into the hands of everyday users. It really did give power to the people
and I will always love it for that.

And here I thought Lotus 123 did that.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away