[AccessD] Source control Access

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 16:24:47 CST 2013

Charlotte,

I use x64 subversion on X64 Windows 2008 with an X64 client running inside of X64 Visual Studio.
AFAICT if you run x64 OS then you want the X64 server side.  Then maybe if you are running a client
inside of an X32 app you would use an x32 client.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it