[AccessD] Source control Access

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Mar 3 20:16:41 CST 2013

Shamil,

Git is free and open source. You can have as many users as you want.

You are likely thinking of Github, which is a separate entity and a hosting service for your projects git repositories.

The difference between the two is analogous to the difference between C#/.Net and Microsoft Azure, if that helps explain it.

- Hans