[AccessD] Source control Access

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 4 04:35:08 CST 2013

 Hans,

I'm using Mercurial for four+ years and Bitbuckets provides *unlimited* *private* repositories *free for five users*.
Github doesn't have such an option. (I first planned to use Github for my cloud SCC repository and I even wanted to move my local SCC repositories from Mercurial to Git but then I have found Bitbuckets and I'm more than happy with it. :))

-- Shamil