[AccessD] Access 2007 - compacted

Jim Hewson jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:41:45 CST 2013

I usually C&R every other day or so when I'm working on code.
I've been working on this project for three years and it has never gone
down so drastically.
I've done a /decompile in the past but never got a reduction like this.
John - it's Access 2007.
Yes, I've exported everything out and created a fresh container a couple of
times, but that usually only gives me a few MB back.
This just has me flummoxed.
Whatever the reason... I'm a happy camper!
Thanks for your thoughts.
Jim