[AccessD] Access 2007 Query Line Coloring

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 5 15:25:15 CST 2013

The data returned might be the result of SQL statements, but Queries are automatically
displayed using a Datasheet object when opened with Docmd.Openquery. so I'd  assume
that is what David means.

Unfrotunately, you can't apply conditional formatting to rows in a Datasheet object, so the
answer is still - you can't do that.

The best you can do is apply a multi-format to individual columns using their Format
properties - but that only lets you differentiate between +ve, -ve, 0 and Null.

--
Stuart