[AccessD] 2007 Word merge

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:08:48 CST 2013

Thanks for the reply Mark.  Two problems.  First this is office 2013, and second this is VBA. Isn't
there somewhere you can go in the document (a properties box) of /something/ that just shows what
this document is going to look for?

Google is returning about a bajillion "open the merge wizard" and leading me through creating a
merge from scratch.  I have an existing document.  It pulls data from somewhere.  Since it cannot
find its somewhere it opens a browser telling me to find its somewhere.  But I do not know its
somewhere, the document does.

There HAS to be a way to just open the document /without/ trying to do the merge, and click on
something that shows me in english language that this thing expects a file named xyz in location abc
or something similar.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it