[AccessD] MZ Tools question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 07:30:47 CST 2013

You were right, Doug. I emailed them and got a reply in less than 7 hours.

For anyone curious about this, that column is there for VB6 forms etc.
Apparently they cannot get at the corresponding data. I'm not sure why that
is. I think I know how to do what I expected.

<air code>
for each form
    create a controls collection
    report its itemcount
next
</air code>

That could go further and report the count of each type of control, and
that might be useful as an appendix to the MZ stats report.

Maybe when I've done my chores today, I'll write that. It doesn't seem
difficult.

A.