[AccessD] Connect Access app to MySQL using a connection string not a DSN

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 08:20:27 CDT 2013

This thread reminds of another question I meant to ask. When walking the
tabledefs collection, how does one determine whether a table is linked or
local? I want to generate a list of each. There are something like 300
tables in the app, only about a dozen of which are local. But no special
naming convention was used to identify which are local, and walking the
list by hand is as exciting as watching paint dry.

A.