[AccessD] Senior Moments Galore today

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 10 13:02:29 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur:

I have no idea of which version of Access you are using so things in the
latest versions may be quite different...but, off the top, in the properties
of each field, on a form, there is a "tab index" property which is used to
set the focus order. (1, first field, 2, second field and so on...) ;-)

HTH
Jim